The activities of the Société centrale canine marocaine (SCCM) include:
– maintaining the Moroccan Book of Origins (LMO), created by Decree n°2-58-328 of June 23, 1956 ;
– organizing dog shows throughout the country ;
– holding utility tests for working dogs ;
– issuing prizes and awards certifying the performance and compliance of exhibitors ;
– publishing a Bulletin dedicated to dog shows and to the Moroccan Championship of purebred dogs ;
– establishing rules for various competitions, championships, etc. and supervising compliance therewith.